musings and mumblings

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I feel like I belong!

I'm so happy, I've been chosen to blog for the biggest Taylor Hicks fansite, and one recognized Taylor by himself. Please check out my blog over there at the site and feel free to leave your comments, they're all welcome.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I first joined the site on July, almost a month after Taylor won, I never thought that I'd grow close to the people there. Now I'm friends with almost everyone, sharing jokes, confronting Taylor haters, sharing life's troubles and happy moments and I can say now that I truly belong. Never in my wildest I'd be asked to blog for the site. And Taylor will get the chance to read my blogs! I'm so excited at this new gig, even if it's not a paying one. Just writing about the things I love is enough to make me happy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home