musings and mumblings

Friday, December 22, 2006

Helpin' out my fellow Soul Patrollers..And spreading the Taylor love!!!



Goodness!! I finally got this thing to work!!! Thank heavens! Anyway, even if few people see this, I just thought I'd wanna do my share of promoting Taylor and his amazing debut album, Taylor Hicks. I don't care if people say he can't sing, besides, who are they to judge? I love the man and the music he makes, it makes me happy! I absolutely love The Runaround, which is rumored to be the debut single, but Give Me Tonight is also great, same with Soul Thing and the Wal-Mart bonus track, from his pre-Idol days, Hell of a Day.

So anyways, enough about me gushing like a school kid, and enjoy Taylor's performance of The Runaround on the Regis and Kelly show. And don't forget to pick up a copy of his album!!! SOOOOOOUUUULLLLLLLL PATROOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home