musings and mumblings

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Just checking in...

It's been a while since I posted here. Updates, updates!

Worklife-Medyo bawas-bawas ang oras ko online kasi my boss recommended me for a salary raise. Need to step up para naman makita ng company na worth it naman if they give me the raise. I miss my online friends over at the Taylor and Kat sites. Nagpaalam naman ako and they all wish me luck on the raise.

Lovelife-Well, since it's February already, umm..well, that part of my life is still non-existent, so yeah, nothing to update here. Moving on...

Others-I'm still maintaining my blog for TOSP, so you could also check that out, I was told that reading the blogs will get interesting and pretty rewarding for the members. As for KMF, I am checking in once in a while, every weekend starting this weekend, just so I can always be updated on the latest happenings on Kat.

That's it for now, I hope to post another one tomorrow or on Monday. Depends on my inspiration really. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home