musings and mumblings

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Just got back from the Holidays part 2!!

Like I said in the previous post, I had a lot of fun during the New Year's. I even forgot for a while that my left foot was hurting; I was dancing around and jumping and admiring all the magnificent fireworks display in the sky. It was a magical night, December 31 that was.

December 30 – This day was a holiday, so I slept in really late (again..hehe) because I have no work!!! We were supposed to go to Tagaytay that morning, but I forgot to tell my friends that I didn't have work that day, so we weren't able to meet that night to push through with the plans. Anyway, I did what I usually do when I've got no work, I lazed around a bit, helped prepare food, fixed my room a bit (it was a real mess) and lazed around a bit more. Later that night, we went to a mall to buy some last-minute New year stuff. Much more later, I hung around with friends, drinking some beer and staying late into the wee hours of the morning.

December 31 – I slept at around 4 a.m., and woke up really early at around 7 because I had to attend mass at 8. The next few hours of the morning was a bit of a struggle, with the booze still in my system. Much of the day was a blur, so fast forward to the evening, where I went to a birthday party of my friend's nephew. The food was good, but we had to leave early to attend the midnight mass to celebrate the New Year. After the mass we went straight home and started to prepare some food for the Media Noche. By this time, there were already some fireworks to be seen. Then the countdown to 2007 began. Man, the sky was lit up with so many fireworks, it was just amazing. I was dancing around with my bestfriend on the street, jumping, laughing, it was fun. After that, my friends and I gathered to have our own celebration. We went home at 5:30 in the morning.

January 1 – Most of the day I was asleep. My cousins came, but they hardly noticed me. Guess that's always gonna be the case with them. I didn't do anything that day, mainly because I really had a bad hangover from drinking until the wee hours of the morning. But it was all good, I really missed hanging out with my friends, so what the heck.

That was my Holiday wrap up, can't wait for the next one to come up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home